Ranking near the top of search for 'Bread Machine Reviews', we were given this delightful Post-Penguin supposed webspam eliminating excerpt from http://topbreadmakersonline.weebly.com/
"It is actually loud. The actual massaging procedure is really a sensible loud extramarital relationship which endures 30-40 minute's complete. It's possibly difficult to prevent all of the sound in the breadmaker, but when you reside in a tiny condo or even home, you can't place it someplace sound won't trouble a person. Which means that you'll probably end up being woke up through the sound whether it begins to massage the actual money 3 hrs before you decide to need to get upward each morning towards the fantastic newly cooked breads."
There's a lot an Apple web master can learn from this example. If you look at the entire Weebly blog post, it has what Google says it wants: Lengthy, In-Depth content, Well-Structured with sub-headers and bullet-points and everything. A modern website theme, Image used to engage users with visual appeal, an embedded YouTube video to insure your quality, low-bounce rate experience and on-time site engagement metrics are maximized. Etc. etc, yada-yada, blah-blah, bullshit.
I'll spare you a diatribe of what's wrong with 'The Best Search Engine' in the world and say a few simple things:
- As long as your content is as well presented as this garbage, you OUGHT to rank well.
- Don't worry about using a Mac Spinner for content rewriting if you so choose - because clearly OTHER FACTORS are at work ranking content.
- WHERE you place content is clearly more important than the quality of verbage you put there.
- That sadly, Google's LSI - Latent Symantec Indexing skills are either non-existent or horribly lame. They're not as smart grokking what you say on-page as they'd like you to believe.
- Grammar matters to a humans enjoyment of your content - but not to GoogleBot.
- Posting crap content on a free Weebly blog might help you get web traffic.
- Spamming blog comments with a single top-money keyword helped this page to rank.
- The utter lack of 'Anchor Link Diversity' or 'Branding' or 'Naked URL's' didn't seem to hurt its ranking now did it? (This is supposedly a 'Penguin Recovery Strategy' many are attempting. But will it help?)